We specialize in creating easy to use and maintain websites. We want your website to be a great experience for your customers as well as your company. All of our websites include content management installation, various design and feature installation (see below) content transfer/installation, training videos and support from us. We want your C3 website to be the last website you buy.
Features of Your New Website
When you order your new website, you will also get to pick from a variety of extra features. Included in the set up of your new website is your choice of the features below:
- Photo Gallery – Beautiful galleries of your supplied photos. A great way to show your projects, designs, or before & after images.
- Testimonials – A rotating sidebar of your customer testimonials. This also includes a full page on your site for all of your testimonials.
- E-Commerce – A basic store setup for your products or services, including tying the store to your existing Paypal (or other payment gateway) account.
- Contact Form – Make it easy for your customers to contact you without putting your e-mail address online with this contact form.
- Donations Widget – Make it easy to collect money for your cause. Includes a “Donation Wall” where you can display a list of your donators.
- Facebook Widget – Make sure to get as much Facebook exposure as possible by putting your Facebook page right on your website.
- Twitter Widget – Love to Tweet? Show your recent tweets on your website.
- Google Plus Widget – Add the internet’s latest social media offering to your website.
- Store Map – Add an interactive map to your website. Do you have multiple locations? No problem, we can add all of your locations to your new site.
- Events Calendar – Keep your viewers up to date on your upcoming events.
- Google Analytics – Track how many people are viewing your website, where they are coming from, and what they are looking at on your site.
- Banner Ads – If you want to promote your own products & services or you want to sell advertising space on your site, these banner ads are the solution for you.
- Announcements Bar – A great way to show visitors a quick announcement on your site. This bar shows up at the top of the site for all visitors. You can also schedule these in advance!
- RSS Feed Import – Do you have a favorite news feed you want on your website? Do you have an existing blog that you want to import to your new site? This is the option for you.
- Weather – If you want to show visitors the weather in your area, this option is for you.
- Chat – Talk to your site visitors. This option ties directly to your existing chat account (AOL, MSN, gChat, etc.)
- Social Media Widgets – Show off your social media links with these buttons. There are almost 50 different social media outlets to choose from. You just put in a link to your YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and it does the rest.
- People Directory – Want to have a basic staff directory? This is the solution for you.
A Website Built To Last
The C3 Standard site is built using WordPress, an amazing content management system that is not only powerful, but easy to use and incredibly expandable. Another advantage of this software is portability; virtually every part of your website is editable and exportable for use with most web hosts. This will be the last website you will need to learn to use!
We also include a website full of training videos teaching you how to maintain your website.